In person and online coaching for individuals, teams and organisations. Whether it is single pay as you go sessions, coaching that is goal orientated, or coaching to increase skills competence, coaching is suitable for everyone. Furthermore everyone can benefit from coaching.
Using talk-based therapy, I utilise an integrated coaching approach. Based on modern coaching practices and psychological and counselling techniques. Additionally with continuous professional development, I strengthen a range of expertise from coaching to counselling.
Living well means learning, what that means for you, and using your innate resources to transition through life.
Individuals Coaching Services
Organisational Coaching Services
Onsite professional coaching for employees, supervision or services that contribute to your Employee Assistance Program (EAP). Other services include, leadership coaching, group coaching and Masterclasses. Customised group coaching to meet organisation need, including resilience, problem solving and self-awareness.
Coaching leads individuals and groups through activities increasing skills to manage relationships, self-observations, debrief, talk about complex problems and create new internal dialogue. When you invest in employees it:
- Improves work performance, relationships and morale by building trust
- Improves retention of quality employees, corporate knowledge and builds positive learning environments
- Builds self-managing individuals and a peer mentoring to support confidence and competence in the workplace
Get started and email to arrange an onsite consultation to discuss your needs.
Professional and personal development, through group coaching and Masterclasses. To date these have included:
- Resilience, Leadership, Problem Solving and Self-Awareness Masterclasses.
- The Don’t Make Me Think Series – The Anatomy of Judgement.
- Group Coaching to support skills acquisition and rehearsal, assertion and emotional management.